Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too depressed to post nbme 3 score - calmer
Dear "queen",

You seem to be always depressed, you're so poor, people give her suggestions about her 550, help this poor soul, we all feel sorry, please accept our sympathy.
BTW, people help her with this too.......

please help me!!!URGENT
calmer - 07/13/07 17:56

I am applying for residency and am real short of funds...

I am currently going thru divorce and my attorney said that if I can get proof of how much I need and how much the applications will cost and total expediture from somewhere then I can attempt to get the money from my ex who has control of all the assets right now.

I really need any advice from anyone who knows anywhere I can get official documentation showing the cost incurred etc..

Please help I need this info in the next 2 weeks max...
thanks
hey calmer....u will for sure do well...dont worryy
I could not believe what i am seeing , wow great encouragement,i feel some one has changed his her id to post these comments.
Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!atleast if you can't encourage someone try not to discourage.You are a doctor and you should have soft corners for your peers and people around you and if you do not like her why not you stop reading her posts and get a real life.
i am mad at her not cuz ahe went thru hard times....any one can go thru this.i 've my sympathies with her n ill pray for her to get out of it.
i am mad cuz dhe disrespected juvana just cuz huvan had been posting high yield Qs abt....something she cudn accept.

she cud've gotton juvana email n cud 've explained it to her not to keep posting those Qs she cudn get along with.....
welll its the reality that we do get kind a screwed up (unacceptable to hear) kind of Qs
calmer u 've no right to disrespect ppl on forum like this
u got to understand my point
PLS DONOT DISRESPECT PPL ON FORUM EVEN IF U R THE QUEEN....EVEN IF U 'VE TOO MUCH ATTENTION
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=202056

it's a pity, nobody was able to give any advice for how to rip off your spouse
oops, your ex is not a cow that gives plenty of milk, this forum is not an appropriate place to ask for it, go to the market.
hey calmer
accept my apology from the bottom of my heart.
i know i hurt ur feelings thot u disrespected juvana...but after reading juvana's post....i realized ...i should'ne have mentioned that"u disrespected juvana"
i take my words back"
if u can forgive me"....i 'll be grateful to u...thats all i can say cuz i don't have something else to say.
i am already feeling embaraced.
Yes Calmer take a front seat in our bus ride to whenever they send us in teh last couple of days....
See you immediatelly !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »