Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brookdale psych - jannie
i told you about the IV, how many people you will IV, 4 in total 2 in region and 2 in hennepin, same question we all know nothing unusual.. PD is a nice woman, very sweet and helpful. s chief residents one from pakistan, one american, one of them will interview you the other are faculty memeber, and also the chairman can IV you... relaxed atmosfere, dinner 1 day before at PD house, the residents , faculty member will be there and they analize you there to see if you can be a good fit....very easy..dont worry about....at the end you can ask 5 minutes to talk to pd to say good bye and ask when they will be offering prematch and she will say ...::: at the end of all IV but know thats not true......it can happen anytime....good luck to all
Dear prasad2000 thank you so very much. It is nice to see people like you help other persons(like me...from UK) and giving tips.
I have an interview in Hennepin...next week. The letter said this is the last week of interview.
Is it good or bad? for me?? You think they already sent the match list?
I am so worried...
i know about the program , i already post about, i refuse prematch offer after the 2 residents and a faculty member told me to go to another program if i can, cause of lack of supervision, faculty member has stop supervising residents because of lack of salary, classes are minimal 1 a week and so far if the own peolple who are already there are so unhappy and the faculty member are saying that means they are telling the truth, not only that my friend of mine finished residency there and he regrets big time cause he cannot passt the board since he didnt get good training, you can ask the residents and if they are truthful they will tell you, nobody is happy there. brookdale will be my last choice if i am desperate and can handle being unhappy and fearful for my life, forgot to say, are is very dangerous....just my 2 cents
are u applying to that program??
I told you that I have an interview there...
Can you please send me the name of the chief residents?

Thank you
prasad2000 I am on yahoo messenger...screen name acidpeptic disease...can we chat? lots of questions to ask...if it is ok with u.

Thanks
dont remember name..
prasad2000...I didnot understand what you meant by "dont remember name".

You mean my name? I meant to ask you in my previous reply if it is ok we can chat on yahoo and my e-mail address is acidpepticdisease or if you are on messenger the name will be acidpepticdisease.
Do you have a yahoo email or messenger id?

Thanks for your reply.
the name of chief resident
oh..I see...lol
Sorry for the confusion. You think we will be abe to chat?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »