Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOOOOO Mom not again.............................. - aiissman
aiisman and trilplehelix,

all s well tht ends well...
we all think wht we r going thru is the worst, until we come across ppl like u..
hats off to u guys and many more who s similar stories been unheard....
great stories...... amazing successes.... love it...
Hi aiissman and all mothers who are studying for USMLE, I am also a mom of 15month old.I am also going through the same pain.I started studying for step1 when he was a day old and i now remained with step3.I hope i finish it also ASAP.
Very touching story,. made me cry. your story is very inspiring to all the moms struggling to get into residecy. I am one of them.
Waoow .... quite inspiring.....

Once I got a comment from somebody that encourages me in desparate times.

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dare believe that they have something in them superior to the circumstances."
its quite amazing. it reminded me how did i take my step1and 2. i have 2 kids(4yr and 9M). i took my step 2 when i was expecting my 2nd child and cs 1M after she was born.it was the toughest time of my life. now she is 6 months and wants my attention when i am busy in studying for step3.i do everything to keep her busy while studying. my son is now going to pre-k. oneday i was helping him in homework and was looking for a drawing book in his backpack. suddenlt he said MOM! R U LOOKING FOR MEDICINE BOOK.I DONT HAVE MEDICINE BOOK.I ONLY HAVE DRAWING BOOKS. i was LIKE OH MY GOSH...... NOW EVEN OUR KIDS HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHATS GOING ON WITH US.
aiissman,

u r really an inspiration for a lazy man like me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »