Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
means?????? - doccs27
hii dontloosehope
hw do we knw which is university program n which one community ..... i would highly appreciate if u can plz forward me the list of programs where u applied
doccs27
dolly123 ....hi
wht makes u say '' i felt i would have to get used to less professional camaraderie and more isolation'' ....i was there for sm time n usa n i really enjoyed it so much ..its amazing to see the attitude of ppl thr .....respect for indivisual ....caring for handicaps ..... i use to travel by bus n i was amazed to see hw bus driver use to take care of wheel chaired mentally disabled passenger...... amazing.... in india we would do nothing bt keep reminding him of his disability n calling names .... before being in usa i never thought if usa is such a nice place .....
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/2997.html

This site is called FREIDA ONLINE.You go select your field and search state by state.
It will give u a list of programs.Click each program to view info as to no of seats,type of program etc etc,hell you will also find each programs webaddress.Go to each programs website and see if you fit in their applicants criteria/info.

Also a quick look on the residency programs website if it mentions current residents shows you how friendly it is ,if you find more than 50% residents being International Medical Graduates

Its hard work bro you will take couple of hrs everyday for one state but will eventually land up with about 200 programs that fit your criteria.Thats wot i did.Make your own list and dont trust anyone list cause it is very competitive as you have seen for yourself

Make a great personal statement,get fantastic US lORS, APPLY ON 1ST SEPTEMBER and brush your interview skills by searching the internet for IV qts . Loads of work to be done in 4 months so get to itSmile

Best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »