Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got my score, 99/237 - stringplayer
For dr41dr,
NBMEs can tell you whether you can get >85. if you have understood most things already, only using them to remember is sufficient.
For gss,
Questions tell you how they will write the questions, and what is the points.
They are necessary.
Don't just read fa and remember it, need to know why.
Renal part: uw+kaplan qbank+fa enough
Goljan: audio gives you a conclusion how to connect all knowledge
I didn't use Goljan RR, but it seems useful to help you understand "why". My partner used it very well and got 99/248 last week.
congrats....great score...can u tell me whts the mean and SD on your score report and how many stars you got...thx for ur help
mean 222, SE 6 points
got 5 stars
thx what abt Standard deviation..??? just wanted to know for some correlation
could you please let me know how did you prepare the slide and image for pathology, FA is enough??
thanks a lot.
Could u plz tell me if u are a fresh graduate and when and where did u grad from ? I am asking these questioins for the reason that I myself am an IMG and would like to follow ur strategy............but really wana know as I have forgotten many of the things by now and can u also leave ur e mail or e mail me at drsfkhan

Thanks in advance
and once again CONGRATULATIONS for this great score
and GL for future............Smile
Congrats string player,
I need ur help. I have started UW. did 10 tests cumulative is 64%. once crossed 70%. all ten test were timed.

How can i assess myself further. or just continue UW.
congratulations! i need ur help.i m an old graduate with a gap of 12yrs and literally forgotten everything.just started preparing for usmle.kindly guide me how to proceed.will b really really thankful.gl for rest of ur steps.
congrats! i m an old graduate and forgotten everything.kindly guide me how to prepare for usmle.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »