Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with step1 - scorpioindia
hey scorpio india when r u starting to study 4 step 2 ck?
i'm starting this week. in india too, interested in studying together? i'm female btw.
i think it helps to finish the job faster. pl let me know. need to finalize this week.
i'm starting this week. in india too, interested in studying together? i'm female btw.
i think it helps to finish the job faster. pl let me know. need to finalize this week.
wow thanx alot....for immuno FA is enuf is a great relief....b/c itr was eating my time that i could spend on other majors.....pls tell me something more about micro...pharma and anatomy.......lightening FA
all the best 4 99..
if u dont mind can u share ur nbme and uwsa scores?
thank u for share your experience. best wishes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »