Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many 1gle, 2ble n Triple 99 ..?? ANY GUESSs ?? - b2w
most of them are cheaters
Hey Duloxetine

its really good to have you here after a long time.

How you doing ? Hows residency going ?

and what do you mean by step-3 score isnt important, but doing step-3 in time is important ?
i mean if i am 99,99 but score 80 on step-3, How it will affect my chances for IVs and match ?? How much on step-3 is can be called a decent score ??
that is just stupid
@drsanmyt
agree with you, this world is full of stupid things and stupid people u know

but can you plz elaborate whats stupid over here ?
stupid is stupid, it can never be changed.

hmm you might hav failed attempts in the past , but stil i would like to wish u luck and hope u will keep struggling and change for good
I don't know what to say about this post........actually about the replies in this post. Step 3 is not part of a complete application. A complete application is when you have Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS, along with all of your other documents. Actually in reality, a complete application can even have just a Step 1 score and no ECFMG certificate. Many Caribbean grads go to the match during their last year of rotations just like American grads and apply only with their Step 1 score. I know of people that have applied with only a Step 1 score that was not a 99 and were able to get interviews. Beware that there are a lot of people on this forum trying to discourage others from applying and entering the match because of the competition factor.
yes what i mean is that having a decent passscore in step 3 on hand during interview is more important than scoring very high on steps. And yes in this age, esp for imgs, having step 3 is considered part of a complete application, even though PDs will say that step 3 is not needed. They still want people with the headache of step 3 over. they dont want their residents to take week off during residency for step 3.
duloxetine thank you

just one clarification, decent step3 score is more important or just passing step3 is enough?
you don't get iv's by having 99 for sure,
but you will be kicked by some filters, if you don't.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »