Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why third world hags are hated? - asifali
@asifali.. ha ha.. so you know the difference between lose and loose , is that the reason that you think you are more evolved than the rest of us ? What kind of a sick and demented person are you? See i can completely understand that you might have had to sell your mother for getting your British passport , by why are you accusing everyone of doing that?
And i dont even need the help of antonella the shrink in figuring you out. You probably had a very bad childhood experience in India and the only way you think you can overcome that is by changing your nationality.. he he.. must have been some rough childhood getting beaten up all t he time.. lol
@Aesculapius (that's how it should be spelt),
You the descendant of purest Aryan race have every right to call me a Paki! I can live with that! You look like pure Aryans with formal help of bleach and hair dye! Now learn to behave like one! When you are abusing me, even then you are quoting me!!? Superior races are independent thinkers! Now you know why yours is a nation of a billion arse licking slaves!!

@frontier,
You better go to your natural habitat of Lahore gutter or Waziristan frontier to spread peace! We all enjoyed your mother's creampie party! Was that you? Sorry! It was Ladypsychic Bin Laden!! Don't know where he is these days! Hope he didn't blow himself up to spread peace!!
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD ARE MUSLIMS

1) Prophet Mohammad was a GAY
2) Quran preaches violence
3) Literacy rates in some of the muslim countries is 18%, on an average only 45%
4) Some muslim communities marry and sleep with their own sisters (as it is they have no literacy then how can one expect them to know about consanguinous marriages and their ill effects)
5) They are so violent that they cut their childs penis since birth.

I have strong proof for each of the statement I have made. 100% true facts

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD ARE MUSLIMS

1) Prophet Mohammad was a GAY
2) Quran preaches violence
3) Literacy rates in some of the muslim countries is 18%, on an average only 45%
4) Some muslim communities marry and sleep with their own sisters (as it is they have no literacy then how can one expect them to know about consanguinous marriages and their ill effects)
5) They are so violent that they cut their childs penis since birth.

I have strong proof for each of the statement I have made. 100% true facts

coolbatsman this is highly uncalled for..
are you out of your mind? this place is just too messed up.
@asifali

Ascalapius is Spelt differently based on a roman
Or Greek perspective. As for me being Aryan, since when did being Caucasian = being Aryan ? Either way, it doesn't change the fact that you are a PAKI.

Why the vitriol? This is a forum for residency & matching. So, why not speak about that instead ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »