Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has program got to hide? - azeb
Azeb is a retard...
No need to panic azeb - stop thinking about everything man. Just relax. I don't think this is serious enough to report. The PC was probably defending her right to privacy in this matter.
you need a drink
but seriously the people abv are correct u need to relax altho ur Q was rude/inappropriate but it doesnt matter now.. relax think less
and good luck friend
in all my interviews, i was asked where else i had interviews
Where else is a general question. What states? What regions? Community programs vs university-based etc..

I was never asked this question though. I'm sure if it's a violation if the program demands you answer it, but if you volunteer the info...
All of You were astonishingly unwise....How on earth do I communicate such a ridiculous thing to PC. You didn't have the slightest suspicious, I just said that for fun....to create warm debate

But some of you were disrespectful in your response ... disrespectful for not nothing. I can see the mental limitation you have. Had it not been for that, I could have responded and threatened some A** hole in this forum till they have diarrhea in their pants....But as usual I would like to keep the forum as clean and constructive as possible
Dr Azeb. Why you are disgracing habesha people by writing like this? If people insulting you then they are kids not doctors. But why you are going in that direction? have decency man!
By the way I am not as dumb as you look....We went through the link with my dear friend, no where it is mentioned as a violation.
.....yes 1001% it was appropriate question. Responses were purely your frustration....
is it the link to the undergarments? Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »