Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tax and application fee - joe55
basically, u can claim fr anything if u have receipts. however, i did claim for mine and didnt get any...thre are free online tax calculator...i even asked some expert to do the calculation...after entering all data and $$$, nothing was refundable! seems it must be a huge amount of money to get something in deduct! i cud b wrong...but i ll try it again this yr. i knw amg do it all the time...they even include ther trip+plane+hotel, all iv costs, food, rental..u call it! still, it must be lots of money to give u a few bucks back!!!! i included all those...something close to 10000, nothing really back. gl
I entered the fee for step 1, 2 ck and cs and I got 680. The total was 2400 something like that. I do not remember exactly. This year I ll claim the 800 dollars for step 3. I lost my USMLE books' receipt. I should claim all them too.
joe: hats off man! i am speechless...i hope i can amend mine next!!! coz i got none...i thought something went terribly wrong when i was told i didnt get any!!!
to make it more accurate, i got around 500$ for step1,2 and cs!!!+iv costs!
Could you guys kindly recommend your tax officers? and did you just print out receipts from ecfmg or you had to request it?
Some of these tax people dont know how to file properly
request receipt and ecfmg will provide you an e mail to request the receipt from another party
Does it need any payment ( I mean for the receipt )
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »