Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to savi - mchadha
hi mchadha,
Nice to know about you.I`m graduated from India.I have 2004 kaplan notes.I`m not sure about step2,but for step1,the books were same from 2002 to 2004.I`ve seen 2005-2006edition step2 notes,not feel much difference.I haven`t read,just had a look.There might be some changes,mainly some extra information,but I think,it`s not a big deal.
I don`t have crush yet.I`ll buy it soon.Here are the details:

Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review
ISBN: 1560535423
you can buy it from amazon.com or ebay.com.GOODLUCK to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drsandeep7,please,don`t say sorry.Everybody has liberty to post anything,anywhere.This is public forum!!!GOODLUCK to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forensic,you`re doing wonderful job.I saw many useful posts of you.Thanks for answering negenand on behalf of me.Also for your mnemonics.GOOD LUCK!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
negenand,I`m starter for step2,so,don`t know much.For step1,those links will help you.Day before yesterday,I posted thousands of questions for step1 there in 16posts.That will be helpful to you.cut-n-paste and save for step1.GOOD LUCK to you for both steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi savi, nice to hear from you,
as u said you are busy with crdential verification, i need more information because i think i will have the same problem, i wonder what will be their final decision if they cannot get the verification, and by the way is there any way around it and what other option to they give for you to correct this problem, because u are not responsible in any way if your stupid school does not verify your credentials... so please provide me with more information if you have...as everybody said thank you for your continued support of the forum and good luck, for your coming exams and everything... i will appreciate your info,,,
hi 99maniac,
Good to hear from you.For verification thing,ECFMG sends our diploma to our medical school and requests verification of medical diploma and asks for transcript.This is standard method.But many of us(may be all of us)submit transcript along with diploma to ECFMG.when ECFMG doesn`t get any response from medical school for certain period,it again sends the same request and waits.Now,problem is that,how many times ECFMG does this,I don`t know.You won`t get your final ECFMG certificate(which is required for applying for residency)unless your verification is completed.
If our school is not responding to ECFMG,ECFMG informs us and we need to approach our medical school to find out the cause.
My case is different.I completed my graduation from Govt.Medical school.At the time of admission,it was compulsory to sign a bond that we will serve the Govt.for 2yrs after becoming the doctors, otherwise we will pay the fine(fine is a huge amount and +they want its interest also.)I have to do either of it to get exumption from bond.Then my school is going to send verification.So,this is all going with my verification.Let`s hope for good.
what is the problem in your case?No response from your school?You can contact your school and find out why they are not responding to ECFMG.
Good luck..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »