Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what score target I need go after - hepatology2014
@hepatology2014 Smile I know many immature married couple doctors/even ppl here forum. but I'm agree with your 1st statement: STABLE

Programs (sole my personal opinion) looking for someone who's married that INC chance to met there criteria.. singles shown to be gypsy hard to count on one and it come with luggage of problem and issues that programs don't want to deal with ( lack of sex I guess in singles fact carry the problem for that later flow in ice cube of Freud concept form that 90% hidden come to surface in program later... Perfect exam of that Grey's anatomy show, how society of hospital works here and why being married hv advantage in your package and not acting rat in research labSmile sound crazy but that's what U.S med student learning form reflection of the show GA.
My favorite was house at least we learn something infact made forum and disscuse the med point view in each eposid in old days u could learn something about med.. sadly came to endSad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG2DVoRP86g

Never the less dont get married just for sake of residency application that would be disaster and many years of pain of suffering ahead.
:/ i didnt knw,ppl get married 2 get into residencies. ( crazy )
267 Wink
@sarah those ppl are the one just I talk about the singles who should of voluntarily admit themselves to psych ward in first placeSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »