Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to those who scrambled!!! - entity
So rachelrose.... you are an LCME graduate or an IMG. i know one LCME grad who had to scramble and got in on the third day of scramble, i.e. 16th....
thanks for detail information, rachelrose...

good luck for upcoming residency.....
hai, i am an img like u all ,went through the same tiring process but still confused ,certain decisions made when desperate will haunt us ,so be very careful in making these decisions because it determines our future
in that case... you are one of the few lucky ones who got called within the scramble period. i wish you best of luck in your residency. all decisions are pre destined. so live it up!!
hai,i am not an expert in anyof these but i am just sharing my view of scramble,i my self didnt apply for lot programmes during the match process ,its mainly because i was concerned about the expence that i have to put to apply for the programmes and with my situation with out all scoresi didnt find that investment wise,, i am a 2005 graduate,this time i noticed that almost all programes asked to apply through eras during scramble,it would be easy if we applied for more programmes in the begining itself then atleast we could ask them to check it, otherwise even if we call they say apply through eras apply, i dont know, they just forget the fact that we can apply to only 30 programmes through eras ,what happened to me is that since i applied early and certified my eras cv early i couldnt add any of my observership i did after september ,so who ever checked my cv through eras didnt find a good applicant and also they didnt even upload my scores so i didnt think eras was a good choice for applying through scramble.who ever went unmatched itsnot u r fault ,there are lots of things behind the whole process ,hope for the best and dont give up hope we need only one position and even i know people who matched with one interview so good luck.
rachelrose,

I see you are from Canada and did an observership. Would you be kind enough to let me know where you did this observership. I could not match this year. I want my resume to look good for next year match. I am looking for an opportunity to do an observership. Thanks
i guess the ones who didnt match or got an interview offer during the scramble are left out. i have lost hope for this year. this was the first time i took part in the match and really wanted it to be the last time. so for the coming match... i will take step 3 inshallah... and then participate in the match season. to people who didnt match (despite of being offered a prematch) i really feel sorry for them. but, if this is the Will of God then i guess we just have to accept it. i wish all of you good luck, and hopefully something will come our way soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »