Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handy information - drcee
@student1960 are you sure? I contacted Blake yesterday, they said they are still accepting apps.
Well they are in ERAS right now and I applied just now
For what its worth I applied to both today :?
Hey guys. The post is mainly for information and for those who didn't get any interviews--kinda like a last resort. It's going to require research. This is meant to get you started. It is my guess that the new programs as of 2016, MAY try to enter the SOAP. Remember, you can select the year from the dropbox and judge it from there.
Here are the ones that I heard about: Blake Medical Center and St. Elizabeth Health Center Boardman--but they weren't available in ERAS until the latter part of this week and the info was extremely hush-hush as I only got the information of the exact hospital after my associate and her associates applied. Apparently, a newsletter went out to a select few.

You can contact the program directly to fact check me if you'd like. I just mainly wanted you all to know that these things were happening.
I appreciate all this help you are providing, drcee.
@ drcee

I think you are doing future doctors a disservice by spoon feeding them programs. Seriously people, if you want to be a physician you should be capable of finding your own opportunities. Shame!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »