Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trump Effect - drstem
Non USIMG : It may be little tough for you guys due to Trump effect but don't give up your dream . There will be always place for good and talented non us IMG. Believe on yourself. Love US like your own country. Improve your CV

US IMG: Don't think that Non USIMGs are taking your spot. It is a delusion. When I interviewed, I was always competing with non US IMG. Wherever I went I didn't consider US IMG as my competitor. Those US IMG Candidate who had lesser profile than me had twice IV than me and I am sure they match in better place than me. There are almost half programs that visa candidates cannot even apply. PDs are citizens or GC holders . They always prefer citizens and if they are not taking citizens or GC holders ,means they don't believe that they are qualified.

Good luck guys . Work hard and believe on yourself. God bless America . And by the way if you guys match, your colleagues are going to be both us and non us IMG. If you have hattered like this you cannot work as a team. Smile Smile
Chigurl and psyched.... Don't you have anything better to do with your life than coming to my thread and ranting repeatedly what you do not understand?!! First of all you go on belittling us citizen IMGs as if we are low scoreres. There are many Non Citizen IMGs with low scores as well! And secondly you do not have any reserved spots for you any more. It was my choice to go foriegn to get my degree and I did. You have no right to make any comments on that decision. And I also paid $$$$ for my education,not only you!! I have invested a LOT into this. And now that I see this politics working out in my favor regardless of the past I am definitely going to take advantage of it . I am supporting trump 300%. And yes my uncles are senators in Washington DC and they have advised me to not post the specific details of the case till it is sent. But I will be able to post it once it reaches the White House. So stay tuned to this thread to see it for real. And you all talk about karma? Coming to the US to steal our jobs is bad karma. So you actually deserve whatever trump is doing to you all right now. I actually feel sad for you all and am simply saying that Trump is right. That's all.

Now please go and do something more productive with your day!! There is no point getting angry on this thread as that won't open the US doors for you.
Guys please dont ever respond to this post....Stop it...
Philosoraptor... You are dragging to Connections that you can't make. Those seats were meant for NRIs only and we did not steal them from the citizens. The college decides how many seats are ours . We are not taking anyone's seats. If they want to cancel the NRIs seats that does not increase the normal citizen seats as happened in my second prof . So we are not stealing anybody's seats. Plus we had to pay a lot higher tuition per year compared to the measles Rs4000-6000 the Indian citizens had to pay!! So the colleges there had to make those NRIs seats do that they could extract thousands of dollars in tuition from us NRIs. And at the end of it they refused to even register my degree there!! I was discriminated at every step during my training there. So I have really suffered a lot there. And how many times should I say that whatever happened happened in the PAST and we need to accept that?!! We need to come to terms with the past and move forward and if things are turning in our favor now then we us citizens are obviously going to take advantage of it and support Trump. So all of you crying won't help and won't change anything NOW. Put the past aside and focus on the PRESENT. Things are changed now.
I agree Kashvi. Justice is finally served. GO TRUMP!!
This thread has gone totally out of control. These foreigners don't understand despite me repeating several times!! You all have a right to dream. Keep dreaming but pack your bags and go back to your home countries. USA is for US Citizens only. I don't wish to continue this meaningless argument with people who cannot face reality!! So I am going to lock this thread. But oh yeah I will post a new thread with the signed petitions to the White House in a few days. Please stay tuned for that on a separate thread. Right now I am closing this thread for peace. God Bless America and Thank God for Trump. Let's make America great as US Citizens.
Dear @drstem I'm so sorry you feel that way! But unfortunately, I don't seem to have any of my posts reiterating about the non us IMG predicaments or taking a dig at anyone with low scores.FYI, I had also refrained from defending my stand and dignifying your rants with a response I'm only here supporting non us imgs to fight harder for their exams. It does makes me wonder how someone who seems to have clarity about citizen rights can budge in to netizen colleagues right to coming on forums to share their point of views. But may be you were expecting a non us img ban on your thread too. I can understand that and will respect that. Oh and yes, I do have better things to do. So let me go study. Bubye! P.S I wasn't planning to posting any further on this thread, but I had to respond to your comment posted directed at me. I can only wish you all the best and luck in everything you think is going work out. Take care, @drstem
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »