Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone applying for 2007 match from india - goldglory
include me the clubSmile

apurva
hey just wanna know...is this apurva sahu frm bhopal????????
pls advise:
i have step1/2 78 each first attempt,ecfmg certified,1 month u.s. clinical exp,2 u.s. lors,graduated in2002,indian national,at present woknig as non pg jr in india,could not pass step3 2 times...should i apply again for step 3 and residency 2007 or change my way as i feel my profile is weak.
KINDLY DO ADVICE.

waiting for your opinion.......
thanks.
medicine551,

pagal ho gaya hai kya????

i agree your scores are not pretty good, but look on the other side of the coin too. you have 1 mth USCE, 2 USLOR, you are recent graduate... APPLY FOR STEP 3 AGAIN AND BOUNCE BACK WITH FULL POWER.... to be frank with you, it is all luck...... many people with low scores get into residency and many people with very good score have to wait for couple of years to get into residency...

GOOD LUCK...
nah.. this aint apurva sahu from bhopal. thoh im sure hes a better person than i amWink

apurva
hi raja....
kem cho? its been over 3 mths i guess since i visited the forum! just checked today, n am happy to see u continue do wat ur good at- helping ppl! as fr me, mane nathi lagtu ke hoon phari apply karish, coz i see no way of strenghtening my cv. the only diff now is ke hoon certified chu.
lets see...tamne badhane alll the very best. n tc
jai shree krishna
hi yaar........
i m too applying for 2007 match....tryin to find observerships.....i have mailed to lot of programs but most of them said ki we dont offer.....
thinkin wat shud i do next? step3?
i have heard ki mount sinai florida offer it for 300$/month...
if u guys find plz let me know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »