Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sick! and the ck is tomorrow... - chris783
ok, i did the nbme 2... got a 760... granted that i had to take breaks in between.... I did write down my answers for 3 out of the 4 blocks (completely forgot to do the third). i think it's too many mistakes to create a valid answer key, so i'm sorry about that.

i'm feeling a bit worse now, so i'm going to retire. good night, y'all.
good night chris, take care!
hey chris,i know its really hard to focus on a test if you are this sick.if you are determined to take it[and you should be,your NBME scores are really good,im sure you will ace this test] then take plenty of rest,medications and fluids.just in case you do not feel upto it,please dont worry too much about the prometric fee.in the long run,$350[i dont know the exact amount] cancellation fee is minimal compared to the huge USMLE fee you are paying.but if you do feel better,i suggest go ahead and give it your best shot.and remember,the best things in life come with a little struggle and obstacles.consider this flu to be it.overcoming this obstacle will make you a sure winner.good luck Smile
Chris,
Come on now..You can do it ??
You score 99 on step 1 and you did take step 2 live lectures in Ny and you are ready !!
Please do not sabotage your self !
Dr.Fisher will get mad and your boyfriend A.will get sad !!!
You are all set and I wish you a BON CHANCE !!
Yours in Christ,
Jovanat
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »