Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW! Custom Q&A & Free Seminar w/DrBrian DEMO - drbrianb
Did any one recieve the invite?...I am still waiting for the invite.
God ! even this iv is a rejection !!!!
just an empty inbox........ omg another silent reject !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi dr.brian, I am also interested in attending your demo. I already missed it so many times. Can you please send me an invite at grace.jireh its grace.jireh
hi guys....dr b is with us...the docs of session 8..n he doesnt wnat 2 rush ....so the delay abt the demo lecture...apologies....
***The Demo is still happening....I'm REALLY SORRY it hasnt strarted

I'm still working with my Session 8 Doctors and I mentioned earlier that I didn't want to rush with them . . . I want to make sure they understand every question strategy and have no worries after session....

I will send emails as soon as I'm done (will post here when Im done). If i have to stay up until 2am to
help with demo, that's fine...but respectfully asking for your patience and understanding as I take care
of my current students.

Gotta get back to classroom

~ Dr Brian
Dear Docs....I am really sorry for not being able to do the Free Demo session at the planned time. I was with my Session 8 students and as I posted yesterday, I would start the demo as soon as they all felt like they were prepared to do well . . . I'll be in the room now and will stay in here if docs would still like some help with questions. . .

Please join my WebEx training session that is currently in progress.

Topic: Session 8: Day 4 (Let's Finish STRONG!!!)
Host: Dr Brian

Session number: 339 448 053
Session password: wekickass

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the training session
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://medicaltraining.webex.com/medica...=159263002&UID=60047623&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address (or registration ID).
3. Enter the session password: wekickass
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »