Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets pray - anil
kaneez i feel like crap become aware again that entities like you exists....
Man, you are missing 99% of this life,but hey ! keep up the good work!
at least you see 1% out of it...
you re right,those are people too!!!
everyone must know how peace loving people we are and how these acts hurt our sentiments.

Well, whoever moved by the news, lets join together to pray for the victims and bless our country.
Nemesis,

Agreed that we are decent nice people. But when these decent nice people get killed day in and day out without any fault of theirs...one tends to curse!! inspite of knowing that it's not the right thing to do!!!

The hatred is there and gonna be there until these barbaric and inhuman acts of some fanatics are put to an end.

Some folks like me feel strongly about this issue..some like you don't ..if you call that difference in frequecy why are we having this discussion then ???

i feel strongly but i reserve the feelings to express it at other places...this is not one of them...as we are not bound by any code of dialogue, ppl tend to get away sayin...suk my dik n stuff like that...n there s no need...i would rather have a dialogue n if things come to a heated end would not let him get away after sayin tht...I m tryin 2 save an embarrasment
Kaneez, Did they teach u about the word 'empathy' at med school. To be a good doctor one has to be compassionate. Never dishonor human life. Our prayers go out to all who have been bereaved by this unfortunate tragedy.
kaneez, residency or no residency, learn to be a human being! Is praying for a national tragedy'politics'. God, dont they teach empathy at Med schools anymore
i wanted to wish everybody happy diwali but I agree with anil that we should suspend our celeberations.I can understand the pain of the families. it is my city, it is my country
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »