Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls! help me find out what went wrong!!!! - unlikelytomatchever
I agree with doc-doc. These people are trying to help you here, and you are telling them that you are sick of THEIR mentality (the mentality which evidently has worked for them)!
You asked why? Because, according to probability rules, the more programs you apply to, the more is the probability to get interviews. ie, if 10% of the programs are going to invite you, 10% of 150 is more than 10% of 30. Of course, because there are too many programs anyway, you have to do your research to choose those 150 programs wisely.
I think you will save lots of money if you call the program prior sending application and ask how many IMG they have carrently in the program . This will give you some idea if the program is IMG-friendly. Most programs that you applied are very competitive, try community-best programs next time. good luck.
hey coolchic,
congrats! could u give us some idea like where did u apply? it would be great help to me .........i couldn't get match this year so iam going to apply for next year so plz could u give me some idea ......like where i should apply and iam interested in FM..i hope u will be able to give me reply, thanks in advance and good luck for your residency!
if you didn't get an interview call, wouldn't you have been asking this question in January? H ave you been sleeping for 5 months or something and realized at the end of April that you didn't match???

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »