Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I go this from a program today... - sooperdooper
we are Forgetting the fact that this is usmle forum and he/she is asking a question completely relevant to usmle. I think we all are stressed out by this process and yes there are healthy ways to overcome those like preparing for step 3, but I don't understand what is so wrong with this person's question. I get it....Oh I forgot, this is not a forum for usmle... it is for wars and hatred and tantrums and everything else but usmle.... Way to go guys. Keep up the good work!

sooper it is a very good email. No body has sent me this kind of email yet. Rank them number one for sure. Good luck!
hi resilientdoc- nice name:o)

Thanks. I think your email sounds pretty positive too, but i am truly not sure how to take these emails (which is why i posted it up here for advice). I almost had no interviews and then 2 came up 1 week before the interview season ended. So as you can imagine, i feel very anxious and hope i get matched. I hope all the best for you and that you get matched too!
GL and pray for your guy! I am not hate ......just want people to be strong...
Thank you so much hellousa and resilientdoc. I appreciate your advice. All the best to you:o) Sorry tn9527 if I offended you in any way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »