Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting! - lex
You seem to be cross with me?? I asked a very general question you seem to be offended with it! Anyways, I dint get you - what according to you is a tentative deadline for implementation of this blueprint- I mean where by IMG visa seekers will be ousted from this system? Did you say 10 years? When according to you this preferential thingy would be implemented?
Btw I'm pretty serious about the GC thingy! Will be great being with you guysSmile

PS: I don;t think I asked something VERY personal that should ofend you , still I'm sorry if you felt so!
the strike was not because graduates from other states were allowed to give DPG. it was just for one year to accomodate the sons and daughters of the policy makers .the strike was about the implementation of reservations .

and asfor this GC thing,it amounts to the same thing- reservation.
telling when I think it would be implemented will be just an guess!! and talking about when I hope it will be implemented....is pointless...waist of time talking about hypothetical stuff...

we are trying to present it to politicians...n how we are gonna do that.....well basically not ur business.....

dont worry we are forming a group to get the ball rolling....so politicians will be aware....will take the steps as needed to get things done

I am not cross with u....dont worry..lol

I just see ur questions as distractions.....when the simple fact is will we continue for what is our right!

if u dont understand...so be it....no probs....can't expect everyone to think the way u or I do...which is a good thing

we are just fighting for a basic right that as citizens/gc we should be considered first for the residency spots....seems simple.....as in Canada and else where.....
I am not offended....
??? seems an outburst already Tongue
Anyways.. I dint mean to distract you guys..As one of you has said - all these discussions have actually helped you in being more organized and determined! I find less sense whe you say I did more harm than good to you?

And I'm interested as I'll be joining GC group soon..so is it a prob in being informed?Otherwise too being a resident here its important to know the developments in the field.aslo when I've gotten my energies invested in this discussionTongue .and Btw who knows if one of the guys in your group is an IMG visa seeker- a mole you know Big Grin Not implying anything..just a food for thought!

anyways.. I support your BASIC rights..go ahead and be happy with everything...
Good luck with your campaign!
thanks for relieving me of the anxieties that I somehow offended you! [ Is not a guarantee though that it won't happen in future Big Grin Kiddin] ...anyways..tc

this is not an attack on you personally...so dont take it that way

this is just a forum in which we are having a discussion........which at times I do admit was entertaining

you didnt do harm or good.....

inform me when u do become gc.... Smile

mole....lol.....sssh...dont tell everyone....

gl to u too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »