Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate myself now - mustdoit
like you wear a red dredd you dont like before marrage becos your boy friend ike it its ok for that 2hrs but can you do it all your life???
wat do u mean that if you adjusted before marriage you CANT do it all your life??
u r right reddy....
even in arranged marriages in India now a days people are talking at least 6 months before marriage....you dint tell me where are you from.....
I tried that ..never worked out for me!!!some of the GF's i had in the past scared me to hell....let me give you one eg: I dont like watching chick flicks and cartoons...so this girl who knew it blackmailed me saying I would watch Narnia if I love her...so I did and got so damn bored...she wouldnt even let me go out of the theatre....
Scary part is they try to behave like being parents dude....thats something i can never take...
hi everyone!!

OMG!!! Plz stop all this police talk okay!!!

Reddy & Kashvi are you seriously going to report arundhati and imustdoit to FBI????
drd9999
hey thats too funny....
''blackmailed me saying I would watch Narnia if I love her''
Same point Dr.reddy/...Although my example sounds simple but imagine to bear with those tantrums through out your life....Blackmailing in the name of love.....
Hehe yeah sounds funny but the torture was like hell ...
Is there anyway to delete this.....
I got too much attracted to this....have to go n take my NBME...:-(
it is like you make some adjustments for the sake of BF/GF anything you cant do it all your life the same adjustment. people give a different picture of themselves before marrage it could be poseing as if you are not a smoker to anything.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »