Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
@1128 you will be am praying for you.
Sweetheart i cant wait for Dr Najeeb lectures
thanks for your effort
Please add me to your Skype contact. My username is kymiai3....let's all keep each other motivated!! I am trying to finish Biochemistry this week!
Hi 1128 and anyone who can advice me.
I have been studying for the step-1 for last 1 yr. Did kaplan 2004 all books once but few subjects ( immuno, genetics and physio twice) and did listen to Goljan audio 2times.
Did goljan RR 2nd edi once. But all these 6 months ago. I took nbme-3 got only 390. Now I am doing uw online daily. I am getting only 57% in mixed and random. I am so depressed as I do not see much change in my score. Pl let me know what should I do differently to increase my score. I also did FA cover to cover 2time. If you are doing Kaplan dvd, then pl let me know and how many dvds you could see and also read the books per day?
Also as I am doing online uw, I am running out of time. I am a mom, so do not have much time.
Please suggest me what should be effectively to improve my score.
Thanks a lot.
Hi drockol2011....getting uw score of 57%first time is not bad.....try to use uw as a learning tool....by the time you are done with uw revise all your notes along with fa and take another nbme....it will tell you what your weak areas are.....focus on your weak areas by listening to kaplan lectures ON THAT TOPIC ONLY understand the concept.....dit lectures are boring but they help you go through fa and help you understand the important areas in fa that we might miss.....it is still early for you to freak out.....you are almost there...you just need fine tuning....after you are done with all this (and if you want) find a study partner who is at your level or higher and yu can bounce off your ideas. (i like to study alone so study partner does not work for me) but it may work for you....give it a try. revision, revision, revision is the key.....dont overwhelm yourself.....you will get a 99.........just start BELIEVING in yourself....
Hi 1128
Thank you so much for your time and kind suggestion. I will follow it.
It is really wonderful when you get response from a friend who is in my situation. When I feel lonely and need desperately someone to talk to and speak out about the pain of this prep.
Good luck to you.
Thanks again.
anytime.....wishing all of us a strong 99
mom of 2 , old grad , need help & motivation , plan to giv the exam in jan/feb , looking for a good female study partner . please mail at amaani.shah
hello every1 , i'm also a mom of 2 , full time house wife , very depressed , need a good motivating study partner , starting FA tom. looking for a female study partner . plz pray for me
amaani.shah
hello every1 i'm also a mom of 2 , old img , struggling , looking for a female study partner to start FA , i plan to start FA tom after my kids go to school , really need a good motivating study partner . please help .
amaani.shah
@mamaford: thank you so much for your advice. Do you know how I can get the 2010 materials?
Or does anyone else know how I can get them? Also how do I get the Goljan materials??
I love this group! I feel sooo encouraged now knowing that it is possible to achieve my dreams!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »