Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how imp is dean's letter/MSPE - pemphigus
one program director gave a talk at kaplan center (New haven), and he said the MSPE letter is not necessary for IMG, but it is necessary for americans. the reason is that the MSPE from other country's is alway good language inside, and it doesn't give your shortcomings inside the MSPE (dean's letter).
I gradulated almost 20 yos, I will not try to get it from my medical school.
Good luck to evrybody!
Thanks all. this has been helpful especially when no one replied to my thread about MSPE.. But the views shared here have been helpful.

The guidelines to MSPE from ecfmg.org are available at the following link:
http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/resour...eguide.pdf
question about this "neutral filler letter". who will compose this one? we, the aplicants? or (again) our dean's office back home? or ECFMG?
Looks like it's easier just check "no" on page 12...
ECFMG!
so, xz35, that means it is ok if we don't have MSPE, right? or you have some alternative ways? thanks
xz35
please tell me about you because you are same as me atleast in seniority.may be our communication will boost the morale of both of us.

ss
hello xz 35
my e.mail is sharifuzzama1.
please write me about your self. we may keep in touch and may be helpfull to each other in the quest of residency.
ss
I graduated 6 years ago. I do have a Dean's letter which is not dated but was issued 5 years ago. Unfortunately the Dean retired last year & I don't have a new Dean's letter. Is it o.k if I use the previous Dean's letter dating it last year .I would appreciate any suggestions.
Helloxz 35 and saharifuzzama!
I am on the same boat with you. Please email me at tomhouston60
to share your experiences. Thanks a lot!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »