Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most people will not match - ec123
well, 48% still is a very good ratio...and for myself if I wont match, I'll have this opportunity to go home and reunion with my family and friends...
48% ---------> 1 out of 2 imgs will match.

that doesnt like "MOST" will not match.

sounds like a good deal to me! i stand a better chance here than with reservations in indiaSmile

insert --> "doesnt sound like"
dear ec123,
there is no sense in your post. I dont't understand what was your purpose. I can bet that almost 100% of people here will finally end up beeing very competent US doctors. It really doesn't matter if it happens in one or 2 years. Here are people who worked very hard for their exams, people who invested their time and sentiments in this very though process. And I appreciate them for their courage to leave their families and loved ones for coming here for a better life. So it is not fair from you to come and discourage them.

GL to everyone
DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE GOD REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no use fretting... God knows the best for us and will guide us so... why lose hopes.. lets do our job right and pray..
perhaps its best we ignore this post. looks like its only intent is to incite anxiety.
Its best to nail these jerks on basis of facts.Stats show approximately 49% of Non US citizen Foreign Grads matched.Those from carribean schools dont come in this category as most are US citizens.Some FMGs(around 15%) also got prematches.No. goes to 64%,some got post match(around 5 %). In total around 69% got into residency.Which is quite a healthy number.I even dont understand how number of AMGs have Increased.Only purpose of this post is to depress people and not to allow them to prepare and preform well in interviews.
Friends please ignore messages like these from people like ec123. It is not worth it.
ec123 or whatever u call ur self.
U R MADE of ANIMAL WASTE

Everything has been said already. Dear ec, its good that you were not born in the last to last century...otherwise we would still be working in a candlelight and never know what a light bulb is !!!

Just for your information...Edison failed 1000 times and even gave up while making a light bulb...but you know what..he decided what the H.. and then the next one he made was the prototypt of the one hanging above your head !

rathi.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »