Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont feel like reading! - humerus
nice input tides..
same here humerus. waiting for ivs is killing me. but comeon we need to move forward. we have to take step3
I want to start reading too, someone please tell me where I should start. What I should read.
I am also starting a clinical observership. Any advice? Should I read Washington Manual?
i feel ur pain humerus. with lofty plans to give step3 in 4 weeks im not making any effort at all!
i obsessively check my email gazillion times a day. not to mention forum-lurking.
this totally sucks! i know ive paid a lot of money for this, i know how important the exam is, but i cant seem to get down to it. even the fact that im doing miserably in UW is not pushing me to work harder. i feel like such a loser at the end of each day.
thank you all for your very helpful inputs!!

amygdala- "You dont want all your efforts to go waste." --> thats the magic phrase. Thats what it all boils down to. Thanks! Wish you the very best for your exam. You give me inspiration that with dedication, the exam can indeed be given in 4 weeks.

dr_ydm -- sound advice. will do.Smile

auerrod,3stepstomle- lets go get 'em pal!! We've beaten all the mles so far.. just one more to bash into oblivion!

blue- the iv waiting is torture enough... dont need no whip pleaseWink

tides- wish i could have your peace of mind!

sincere- you must solve the mcq's on Usmleworld, do the CCS cases from there, revise step 2 portion. thats the bare minimum.

nothingbutluck- you might as well be talking about meSmile i remember we spoke here on the forum on the day i grandiosely planned to begin my studiesWink ah well.. lets just think of this as an adjustment phase.. and get down to the grind asap.
Sup Humerus
yo vit--- nun much.

hasnt been a good week wrt iv's/studies..
Humerus, putting all the iv/studies aside, do you mind if I hit on you?
vitriol, putting all our camaraderie aside, yes i would mind very muchSmile

anyway, im one of the guys, a 'dude'-ette, like betty cooper! none ought to/should hit on me palWink
what does that mean humerus, you're having gender identity issues? Please explain
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »