Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant believe its over!---part one - malvika
good luck
Hey Malvika, both you and your back have deserve a much needed break. Agree with cd45 that you seem to have run into a very very tough set of questions. Anyways, you need to get some rest before your step 2 prep and also to prepare yourself for a wild party once you get your result.
thnks malvika.
hey malvika, do get some good rest... must have been exhausting! thanks for posting i know you will get a great score! see u soon t care
Thank you malvika. your score must be 99.

seems we have to spend more time on pictures (particularly CT)..
dearest malvika...i am so glad to know that u and the baby both are doing fine...i was really worried when i didn't see u on the forum....
now for the exam...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!Girl,i always told u u would ACE it!!!!!u'll see!!!u hav worked soooooo hard,considering the situation.....i admire ur strength.....now relax...enjoy ur freedom and look forward to the delight that is abt to enter the world and come straight in to ur arms...malvika,u hav been a dear friend...i sincerely wish u all the very best life has to offer and so much more...cuz a wonderful person like u really desrves it...Smile)
malvika thanks for taking out time to write. its not only helpful but inspiring to realize that ppl like u r ready to help whatever their circumstances be. WISHING U N BABY GOOD HEALTH N GOOD LUCK FOR THE SCORES . GOD BLESS U DEAR!
that was great .. i was likee woooo get down lady and study its not a peice of cake ....i am new here but browsing the forum for a month now ..which sites did u think were good for ct and mri ..anything that you would like to recommend for some one who had just started the preparation.. and who would like to take more than 95.. atleast..
wow, what a tough exam you had ! Congratulaions for beeing done now, i'm sure you did very, very good ! Wish you a great score !! Thanks for posting your exam experience is such detail. Take care of yourself and the baby !
tahnx malvika

god bless u
u will do welllSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »