Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys really need ure help - kevin1979
this strong36 is trying to pull one on us!
Hey Kevin, take a NBME and see what are your weak areas and work on them. That is the best thing to do now. Another thing is: did you already take step 1? maybe those UW scores reflect the lack of base from step 1(and about 20% of step 2 exam comes directly from step 1 material)....then I would suggest you going over Goljan audios for step 1(really high yield for step 2) at least and if you have the time and motivation to get a high score, do the Rapid Review Pathology Glojan book (700 pages), that will give you and excellent base and found of knowledge....plus Conrad Fisher's video from Kaplan for internal medicine(70% of the exam) is an excellent source. I don't think 50% on UW is a good score at all......I got 78% total on my uw and 255 on NBME 2 and 241 on NBME 4 and I think the exam was pretty difficult. If you can't do all this in three weeks (which I find really diff) then postpone your exam for a month. But do NBME online first and see where you stand. UW score is not a good predictor at all.
Good luck and work hard, you can make it!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »