Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"overwhelming number of applicants this year&# - nytwing
Agree with grace98..

Basically one should really think of entire career.. what kind of physican you want to be.. what kind of fellowships you want.. what kind of lifestyle you are looking for..

Get a soul.. We became doctors to treat humans and relieve suffering.. If we wanted to make money we could've done accountancy or engineering where starting pay after Masters degree in US is 60,000 plus H1/GC guarantee..

Medicine is for humanity and we should never forget that..
on a philosophical note doctors r sweepers

we sweep the dirt that ppl accumulate in life..

c'est la vie
guys everyone calm down.................sweeper or doctor or engineer............it is not about money..............there is something called conscience.................sometimes we tell white lies........there isn't a person in this world who hasn't told a lie in his entire life.................But when it comes to the big picture........honesty should matter.

hrrmph.........i don't understand what you are implying

We have to keepup with the lies & that is a tougher job than anything else in this world............

I believe in the "don't ask don't tell" policy.........in that case you are not lying.
Similarly i also believe in "Honesty is the best policy"

We are all adults & we make our choices & we have to live with it & take the consequences as well........Best wishes to all
the imp thing is u have to take chances by applying to as many programs you can..as you dont have an option..Lying is another matter..and those who are in the knowhow can easily make out..

but no one can take a stand and tell others blatantly that they are stupid to apply to sooo many programs..U will make that decision nex yr and will apply to as many as possible..

the imp thing is not lying but how u sell urself...if u r honest and have nothing to sell..u lose..
Dr. Hrrmph

i never called anyone stupid to apply to so many programs..........so lose the attitude.

Secondly i mentioned that we are all adults & free to make your own choices............but we also do set examples for our kids............i have 2 & i want to be a role model to them, so i chose the more difficult path...............it is easy to lie & get into a job but hard to live with it ,that is my opinion.

i do believe i can earn my place without forsaking my principles.

There is more to my life than residency.

Best wishes to you.
hrrmph wont understand this..
one needs an iq of 150 to think like grace98.. keep it up, man
she s a female

keep ur IQ tickin
no problem.. then she's a genious..
Genius
most of you are hypocrisy. stop pretending. BE YOURSELF.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »