Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear klebsiella & joo - usmlenew1
joo,
i cannot speak on behalf of others ...but the Qs that you and Kleb are posting ,makes me learn from my mistakes and i know where i need to put in more effort...and iam sure this would be the same for anyone in my position with 7 wks to go before the exam.
Pls continue to post .. if it makes a difference to even one person in this forum, the effort has served its purpose.
anyways, i will not compell you guys,pls do whatever you think is right.
HIII I THINK WHAT ARE YOU DO(KLEBSIELLA &JOO) IS V.V.V.USEFUL ,, THANKSSS FOR THAT. ITS HELP ME,,
I HOPE YOU WILL NOT STOP. THIS FORUM FOR ALL .
please continue posting questions,you R helping a lot of people.you R doing a great job.
please continue to post questions,you R doing a great job.
DEAR JOO
NOBODY SAID YOU STOP IT
WHY YOU MIX EVERYTHING
THATS VERY SIMPLE,DO THAT BUT IN RIGHT WAY
SORYY DEAR HOO,BUT WHO EVERGAVE YOU THOSE QUESTIONS IN DETAILS
LIKE ABCD........ITS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE IN THEIR EXAM CAN MEMORIZE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN DETAILED ,
THANKS
iranmd,
if i am correct,what you mean is:
you have doubt with these questiones to be exam question
if it is like that,i have the same feeling,but they are good for practice
but i dont concider them as usmle questions
iranmd you are persian and so am I so i can understand how you have no faith in people (iraninas like us are pretty pesimistic people) so now i dont know how the hell they remembered that much but next time someone gives me a question after their exam, ill make sure to stop them and tell them hey this iranian guy said one they :it's hard to belive how people in their exam can memorzie all these questions",

Dont worry bro i am not putting any questions up anymore, but when you do get a question on the test (like the one you saw here), then youll say maybe that other persian guy was not pulling stuff out of his ass......
not only i have doubt about your questions to be usmle exam,but also i have doubt you be an iranian,i never heard an iranian talk about other iranian like you,you may be the way you described yourself ,but not me not other iranians are like that,so becareful

and dont fool us,these questions with long lines and a b c d e f g h.can not be usmle remeberd questions

cuz you just have 1 min for reading each question,even you dont have time to complete reading questions
for memorzing long questions you are sending us,at least you need to read them
2-3 times,that i doubt if you have time to do that in 1 min.

if i had just 1 percent confidence that your questions are usmle questions ,then i could ask you fo more,bcuz it could be my benefit
so dont mislead other members,atleast,klebsiella didnt say something like that,and we know the source of questions he is sending us,
now ,i really dont have any doubt that you were giving other members fals informations

cuz ,you became angry,and now i have no doubt ythat not only you are not an iranian

,but also i have no doubt that you are not a doctoe either

just very easily others can see the difference between you and klebsiella

he is really trying to help others but you giving fals informations and mislead them

just prsy for you
by the way joo.
i reported you as the guy who abuse this site
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »