Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it legal to write MD infront of our name - nimoz
I think for now you can write MD "in front of ur name" when you get residency then after....lol
lame attempt at being funny jimmyy.. try harder
nimoz,
it's not cheap at all and as far as I know usually "doctors" apply for USMLE, unless you consider yourself as a"candidate" as you said, not a real doctor. on the contrary people should use MD title (actually if you have it, because in some countries, doctors titles are not MD) in their official correspondence since here in the US, the title of Dr., MD, PhD etc always are used in related official & professional communications and not in daily life communications, like some countries that these kinds of titles are used in every day routine conversations ...
cut the crap guys. does it matter. without a residency here u write md or not its useless.
can u write well u can say and rite u r God
can u do this that.............
do whatever u wanna do be ready for consequences.
budesonide, don't involve yourself in the professional discussions here.
ADVICE TAKEN EVEN WITHOUT ASKING FOR A REASON
very amazing budesonide... I should confess that you won dude!
I love you ;o)
jimmyy, u R funny!

nimoz, i understand MD is a very Sacred word to you, so is it to all of us. The US hospital where I did research for 7 years always put MD after my name, on my lab coats and my name tags, I didn't ask for it, it's a simple truth!
Hey Tiger!!! Thanks
jimmyy, i enjoyed your post the best!! it really cracked me up...he he he he!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »