Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you still hunt for residency if you hit the - daddie
partly agree with kingofmischief's last comment

ganja..... i am from same place where u r --- so obviously will do wht you would do!!!
kumar,

i meant to say accept the fact !!!

when i said abt playing black and white --- i meant to say -- lets accept that $$$ is the first most reason to come here !!!! rather than running around the bush
Thanks, kom....
Smile
daddie
that means u dont know ur answer Wink
dear daddie, please read my 11:07 message again...if you are here for money ONLY, you will be happy for ?1 month ie a short time but if you want to be happy for ever, you will have to think differently, go beyond money...may be you will appreciate it after few years..after realizing your dreams...GL
kumar,

we are not talking here about happiness..

happiness can be found back in our home country where we have our people,near and dear ones with us at all times ( not in USA where we got to take appointments and fix up a weekends inorder to meet our own people,where we can't call anyone after 9pm unless it is emergency )

come on kumar dont try to defend ..... be patriotic

we are talking abt "reason to come to USA"
who told you that i came to this country for money? you don't know where i come from, i came for political reason dumb ass, and i have a successful busines right now, i make 200,000 a year already. thanks and GL in your match. I am not doing this for MONEY.
well daddie, I'm not here to convince anybody....it is purely my point of view and if you disagree, you are welcome to do so...thanks for your comments.
In my opinion in life there's two things that can make you really happy.
first the career you choose and second the personn you choose to spent your life with

i said your carreer first because most of us choose a carreer before meeting the person we are going to marry

but the most important is the personn you are going to spend your life with

WHY?

SIMPLE .

I f you have trouble at work , you still have that personn to recomfort you and you still can do great things.

but if you have trouble in your marriage ,you are in DEEP S@!* AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM AS YOU SUPPOSE TO BE .

MONEY IS important . it allow you to have some stuff but it cannot bring you joy nad happiness.

Look at the celebrity in usa that have a lot of money and some of them are still depressed ,doing drugs and other bad stuff.
think about it .

before i go let me tell you what happen in a meeting i wen ttwo years ago.

At the beginning of the meeting the guy take a $20 bills and ask to the audience
if someone in the audience wants that $20 raise your hand .
Every single person that was present raise their hand .
now he squezze the money very hard in his hand and ask the same question .
and he receive the same answer.
he had a bottle of water and and throw some water on it and ask the same question again
he receive the same answer .
now he put the money on the floor and walk on it and he ask
Do you still want that $20
every body response yes .

Finally he say , What did you learn today ?

it doesn't matter what difficult situation you may have been in life ,what is important is that you recognize your value
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »