Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop the f.......... madness!!!!!!! - 4055
wont it be wise if we dont get aggravated.. be nice .. and take eveything with a pinch of salt.. its a sign of stability..???
Mark Twain once said, If you don't read newspapers, you are uninformed but if you read newspapers are misinformed.

Same thing is happening applied to this forum in accordance to what is happening in last couple of days. One might miss something important and remain uninformed if he/she doesn't read the threads but the bigger chances are getting misinformed by reading these threads about the Match madness.

NRMP email, ERAS email. What is this? Wait for 4 days and the picture will be crystal clear on 12th of March. Stop scaring people and talk some sensible thing. This is a request.
Its amazing how people who are supposedly educated get hoodwinked by half truths and total misinformation.
Will you all ever learn?
NRMP, ERAS emails or not.... it makes NO difference to the match outcome.
I guess this post has really betrayed the immaturity of most people applying for residency postions..... MD does not translate to maturity, i can now say for sure.

One day, i m sure some of us will end up as clairvoyants and fortune teller, with the way we are going.

Grow up, at least for once.
Evidence?
4055, have you climbed a tree-maybe your natural vocation.............good luck
4055-"all ashamed of yourselves".....great-yes, us is your handiwork and you own it....spare the poor souls , oh mighty ONE
Darkside, did i hear ou say "evidence".... thats simply..... the thread originated from DARKSIDE who only delights in propagating the darkside and malicious side of an innocous situation.... Question answered?
Drniven - 03/08/07 12:29

"4055, have you climbed a tree-maybe your natural vocation.............good luck"

Is that a racial slur you are trying to convey..are you calling me a monkey " there's nothing wrong
with me being black is there? buddy if you are pretending to survive in the U>S you better watch your language ... hey dont even star with the name calling cause you are here on a visa pal and it might get revoked!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »