Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched/prematched at NYMC Brooklyn-Queens IM orFM - prada07
hello

can you tell me your scores. I was interveiewd there but not matched. thanks
im female of indian descent.....born and raised in the US....went to school abroad...ill mention where when we all meetSmile!....im an IMG and doing my clinical rotations here in the US.....graduating in 2 months....Subway and bus is about 3 blocks or so from the Hospital(Mary Immaculate and very close subway to St.John's)....Im thinking of living in the area...in Queens somewhere.....

green_lantern.....are u ross student...just wondering...bc im in rotations with alot of students from there???

////what states are you all coming from???...maybe we can create an email/AIM sort of thing to keep in touch...its up to you all.....just a thought.....
ok guys/gals,

I found out they're mailing out the contracts later this week, and that they do usually offer BLS/ACLS certification, but are still working out the details because of the Wycoff buyout.
So it's just a matter of time.

How many of you took Step 3 already? I'm gonna try & take it before orientation
Do they sponsor any visa ?
taking step 3 in june or july maybe....

the program for IM does not sponsor visas....only US citizens and GC holders can get interview.....
morning ppl,

did anyone get any mail from the program yet?
hi gemstone,
NOPE nothing from them...they told me they will mail it out last week but nothing til now...don't know
nothing yet....waiting to hear too....maybe it will come next week...if not by the middle of the week....im calling them....Smile
Mine came in the mail - papers and papers to sign, formalities. We have an assessment test coming up as well!

It's official - we're no longer SVCMC, but under Caritas.
hi gemstone,

did u match for im or fp. I matched there for fp but i have not receive my contract so far. What is this assessment test that you mentioned in your post. is it during orientation or when??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »