Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my result---so glad and blessed - epi_vs_er
congratulations very good score.......could u please tell us how could estimate the percentage of each topci tested and how many weeks did it ur result took to be reported
congratulations
congratulations!!!
congrates man
very nice
best of luck for the CS
you are inspriant!

Me, too, old one, targeting high score, everyday staying here to talk with these young, nice guys.

best of luck!
hey epi,.....Congratulations...both you and juneflower sound so humble. It's my dream too once finishing with my residencey (KNOCK ON WOOD) i plan on joining either united nations...( world health organization) or doctors beyond border... I want to do charitable work for atleast 2 years before I settle back in US. In US I plan to work for a charitable cause.....that's my goal and my dream.
congrats! good luck with CS!
cogradulation,nice job, please pray for all of us to be calm like you,,,
well done!my worthy colleague. i am so happy you made a very good mark after so long a time. you are a source of motivation to all the old grads, im so happy and wish you all the best. just march on and grab your step 2 cs with open hands.

congrats.
epi, are you AMG or IMG, you don't sound like an IMG as most of the people in this forum....

whatsoever, you did a great job and you should be proud of yourself...i'm watin the day to be proud of myself, too Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »