Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whts the cost! - mach222
Danamironmd?

Israeli?

if so, please leave a contact mail.
docsdoc, what r u talking about??

How many programms would one apply to, me ~60-70,I dont think of anybody going over 100 programs,so??

The other thing how reliable are they? For instance, they dont give me few programs which I know very well (closely) and are the right spot for me.(know from direct contact).

Instead they give out programs with no history of Img.

I don't mean to offend anybody here but for others to share my experience.

The best tips for the search I think is, to have some network with people(friends)from all over the states and let everybody do his part.There's a tendency for people to know well about programms in their own states.In addition to going to program websites-look for residents link-see either picture or name(profile), some programs also allow direct resident contact thru emails.

Good luck to u all,
To fflew23 What do you mean "It gave me more than 250 lists" or "260 list out of 380". First img interactive does not give lists. It does a research by contacting all the program and organize the information to be easy to access. The credential you enter during registration will be used to color the residency programs according with your credential to narrow down your search:
Green- You Qualify;Optimized version of a computer generated list (take USMLE Score, Number Of Attempts, Years Of Graduation, U.S. Experience, if you need H1-B or J1 ..)
Yellow - You May Qualify . This is very important because it contains programs that are missed by others computer generated list and you may qualify;

So you have to build your list of residency programs you want to apply.
If you mean residency programs by list "260 list out of 380" is the green or the yellow selection????
The green is the narrow list. What credentials do you have? Let me double check that?
If you are a power user I suggest to contact their customer support to help you understand how to use the site.

Your last sentence makes no sense and I suppose you just want to promote other sites like you did!!!!!
To shefohad I'm not from Israeli
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »