Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG Is sending mail, be in touch with LOR writer - turiwal
Actually there is a great difference between nepal and bihar, did you study geography or failed in it, i dont know?
I know BIHAR CAN MAKE LOTS OF LOR THE ONE LIKE YOU HAVE,
AND YOU CAN EVEN HAVE MEDICAL DEGREE FROM THERE,
THANKS GOD THEY ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO MAKE ECFMG CERTIFICATE WITH 99,99 OTHERWISE ALL BIHARI AND DHOTI WILL BE HERE IN USA FOR RESIDENCY.

good luck,
allah oh akbar allah
other than US LORs doesn't make sense.. instead of LORs people should evaluate the USMLE scores.. I have seen many people with 99/99 especially from centers outside US.. Does 99/99 mean anything? Do the USMLE exams proove any thing? In the real world you need the judgement on daily basis. Still if one knows how to get the things in an efficient and faster, it wont matter. Do patients ask a doctor about their USMLE scores? hell NO?? Ofcourse, PDs want to use it for selecting an application out of several thousand.. but is it justified.... Every damn job we look for an experience but in this idiotic system of US residency..jack ass NO!! how many of you who had prior experience or residency experience didnt even fair a chance for an interview.. That is ridiculous... As matter of fact, any doctor from India is well qualified becuase of their system in India (unless they are from private programs). the actual selection should be as follows
1. AMGs
2. Citizen/GC with prior experience and residency
3. Citizne/GC with prior residency
4. H1bs with prior experience and residency
5 H1bs with prior residnecy
6. H1bs

Scores should be secondary..
Another laughable is number of yrs from graduation.. It is a damn discrimination. How can you say that you are experienced and you are not fit to join a residency program.. These exprienced ones are entering into residency again very shamefully because they have no other option and it is a punishment to them for deciding to come and live in US. Thats very pathetic.
hey friends happy RAMADAN AND FOR ALL OF YOU, EID MUBARAK
BEST OF LUCK AND LETS PRAY FOR ALLAH FOR GETTING RESIDENCY TODAY. pOST MESSAGE IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD.

THANXS
I am getting good input, lets have little more
NO INPUT , HEY GUYS ARE YOU SLEEPING?
i know lets celebrate weekend, will see you on monday
hey guys any good news today from ecfmg or programs
ea..i got an early email from ecfmg re fraud LOR..
so turi-wal r u happy now...for what u have done....if yes then...god bless u....
anyway this email was just a reminder/attention kind of thing sent to me by ecfmg...any of u got so pal'......
good input, thanx
how is your love life going on?
u make me and my companions laugh a lot.....
everynight after mulberry st....is done...frens c ur post and laugh a lot....
they even ask what's new today of turiwal instead of iv calls......hahaaaa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »