Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somedays i just wish .... - sarah00
Spirits always need to dominate the excessive long, emotional, even frustrated journey, to USMLE, to the residency, especially to old IMG like me. If we tried our best, we will be there, 100%. I have confidence on myself, on people with the same determination. By the time we get there, you will say: YES WE CAN.

You will do great, believe me!
we need such threads which give courage and motivation with clear minds.. instead of hatred which i noticed recently on this forum.

Sarah u r not alone ...and strongsoul, u r jewel of this forum. Email me when u r free. Good luck
Excell- Thank you brother . I will follow ur advise ..i struggled today . Tomorrow and the remaining days will hopefully be better . InshahAllah

Juneflower & wontgiveup-Thanks so much for your kind words. I took the day off and Im off now to do some analysing, thinking , and planning for my remaining days.

I wish you all such great success n happiness - and i mean it from the bottom of my heart .
May we all get through this ,pray for each other and continue to motivate and help one other .
Take care and goodnight .
You welcome sarah00. Believe me the stress this exam gives to us and it's level of difficulty is not the same. because of the amount of information that we have to retain we tend to get scared but the actual exam would not be as difficult as we think as I gather these from many people including my brother. So relax and don't let Shaytaan (devil) shake your confidence, he likes to make people feel insecure. after all, we are the cream of the crops in society and a one exam can't deprive us of this trait. If we came this far then it means WE CAN AND YES WE WILL OVERCOME THIS SO CALLED BEAST. IT CAN'T SCARE US B/C WE REFUSED TO BE SCARED IN THE PAST BY OUR PROFESSORS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. GOOD LUCK AND MAY ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY SHOWER YOU WITH HIS BLESSINGS, AMEN.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »