Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No responses from the programs???? Analyze this - justbefair
Simple example....
If you go to McDonalds and order & pay for a McCheese, either you get it or they inform you they do not have it. They will not tell you "that the McBurrito es tasty".... Got it???
both these situations r not comparable..............but ya, the programs have to respond
first and foremost, i think eras is a money making scam..... i don't see how it costs 25 (per application) dollars to push a transmit application button on their keyboard. i think it was better when it was possible to fax your application on your own
Something must be done. I also applied for a bunch of them and only the 62% answered. What happened with the remaining? I do agree. It is a scam.
ERAS doesn't put a gun to your head in order to receive your money. If there is someone to claim is to your own countries since they are the ones that are pushing you to leave your families in order to get a better training or have a better income...
i have not recd. response from more than 100 programs i have applied, only 30%
responded back, 70% have not responded. I have emailed them asking status of application,still 70% have not responded.It's so frustrating.and waste of lot of money too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »