Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam experience ! - kaizer
drbaig yep Patho is the larget part of the exam , lot of pharma as well physio lots of arrows up and dow and you have to identify the right combination , not much of Biochem, anat were clinically related , lots of imaging , microbiology some fungi , toxo , easy to anticipate for the most of them.
Some calculations ....
Wish u the best Kaiser!!! Just a quick qn...I have only 3 days and I just wanted to know if you were given more break time along with the 8th block, so as to schedule the breaks ..Also, did u skip tutorial??
Thank u in advance!!
dep Yep loads of MRI and scans , I guess it doesnt worth to read goljan HY , found it too condensed ...
hi Kaizer..congrats...get a high 99........

cud u plese let me know from were did yu prepare ct n mri....thanx in advance
dimipa thanx alot my friend , not more break time ....still one Hour , I did skip the tutorial , just get familiar with the downloadable software , and dont forget to check your earphones .
wish you all the best for your exam dimpa , dont get tired the exam's day , dont study the day before jus go out walk and take a shower befor sleep , eat well and sleep well even if you cannot sleep because of stress stay inyour bed and close your eyes , take an proton pump inhibitor pill before the exam .
Kaizer.....did you see any calculator in the progam??????
Thanks and well done...
Wish u 99
usmleprep123 CTs and MRIs , I did those in NBMEs and Kaplan Q bank UW and browsed google for the most important cross sections
ariadnac06 O
ariadnac06 OF course ! just download the trial version and get familiar
Thank you very much Kaiser!!You are g r e a t!!!!Smile)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »