Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim woman with Hijab,what to wear for Interview - momina
imgspouse,

the point is people in this country (and many others) DO SHRINK AWAY FROM YOU DUE TO YOUR HIJAB.

if you still want to take the chance, in the name of your 'tradition', then go ahead.

Its more a statement of divide than a tradition. You are making a statement that you like this country, the life it provides, but somewhy you wouldnt want to blend in. IT is a statement of defiance, of stubbornness, of saying others are inferior to you in some way, alien to you, and will always remain alien, 'kafir who will burn in hell'.

You see, a simple hijab signifies all that. Not only to me, to many.
i respect ur religion,but just 4 a few hours,cant u do without the headgear?dont think it will give u plus points,even if no minuses.
thank you for ur opinion patelbrothers
what someone or the other does with their hair, how they wear it, how they cover it, whether they cover it or not, is not under discussion here, is it medieval? is it modern, that is also not under discussion here. she asked for advice on how best to wear her hijab, her question did not imply any advice on whetehr or not she shud wear a hijaab. we respect ur opinion. plz respect ourz. thank you
why must u wear hijab to interview.... u just reduce your chances mennnn
well may be u have 20 IVs u can do that

IV is all about making urself most presentable... if it means deviating from ur believe and tradition do it.... just be simple and dont create questions

but feel free to wear the hijab and give some others chances by that
Thanks imgspouse

For the tip about hijab , for your decent comment and your answer to patelbrothers.

All the best to you too.
information on what to wear for "Muslim women with Hijab" is given in ONE book known as "IMGs last hope which is sold in the desert of Arizona by Dr. Bubbli.
lolz @ dr nishu

well said img spouse and yazdanprast!
ofcourse she didnt ask for anybody's opinion whetehr or not she should wear hijab.....mind ur own business ppl!
I will be frank with you, I agree with the guy who adviced you not to wear the towel, b/c people in general in the west are not very proponant of this sort of attire, and you are here in the west,
Wow! I am surprised by the vitriol some of you doctors are engaged in. Its such a shame....Seriously, you guys need to check your ethical moorings.
I am wondering why people bother themselves and waste their time to make such comments. please leave this post for us ( muslim women who chose to wear hijab during residency interview).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »