Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with step 2..my experience - drstrider
Thanks for sharing your feedback, GL for results.

drstrider, i am persistently doing bad in gynae-obs in my nbme assessments. I have done kaplan and UW thoroughly. Now how can i improve my gynae-obs ??
manar thanks

hey step2ck..even i had the same problem in all my nbmes i had gyn in & around borderline
but in case of uwsa i did well..after each nbme i use to go through gyn kaplan notes wit each revision i use to get some concepts added to my knowledge..so need not worry in exam it will become easier.
about obs.i had problem only in nbme 3 after that i gave a strong revision of kaplan & from that point i was performing fine..i guess ur loosing at labour qs read the kaplan thoroughly u can do better.
Thanks manar, you are right. Same deficient areas as u mention. i will work.

I am just wondering if i can do some additional thing in gynae-obs ??
its striderSmile

i too thought of going for some other material even searched online for books like
dejavu and Hi yield but once i went through it found a lot to read so dropped the idea..by online searching one thing helped me when eva i had doubt over some topic i use to search the key word(eg ammenrohea usmle) in the google books..a lot of usmle material use to come up that way it benefited me to some extent.its only a gut feeling that we are going for some other material, in the end i found kaplan notes are best to read & memorize
thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »