Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breach of security email from ERAS????? - maddoc14
As soon as you enroll, Experian will begin to monitor your credit reports....but we have to pay for dat service!!!!!
i dont c any code anywhere in my email...while at the end of email it says: use ur code",,,,wht..which code ??
there is a code..
look under *how to enroll* in ur email.
its free for 24months.
We are providing you with a free two-year membership in ProtectMyID !!!!!!really!!! r u going to enroll?? have u tried it?
i treid a free version of expiron last yr...they charged me around 70$$ for dat free junk!!!
ok, i saw the code!! such a lengthy email!! freaking me out!
there shud some to be worried for credit for sure!
how about our social??
they told me that the credit card info was NOT stored in that lost drive.
but yeah, ur SSN, date of birth, phone num, addres etc etc.. u know the stuff in ur ERAS profile was in it.
but unless anyone finds it and uses in a wrong way, it wont get out.
the drive was password protected but not encrypted.
knight_rider : thank u buddy. extra stress! and this boom boom and his troop are such a pain in as*** rite now!!!
Knight-Rider:I got the similar mail .i am worried .i don't have a SS no but i was using my parents credit card . Will it affect their SS no in anyway. ?
thank you knight rider. that was my main concern that no one uses credit card info
hey guys,
i got this email too, its freaking me out
to those who actually spoke to the ERAS/AAMC people, does this affect our NRMP match stuff or jeopardizes our applications or the interviews we gave?
scarryyyyyy
@weekend. it says very clearly in the email that IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON OUR APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS. didnt you read the email?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »