Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---- courage---- - meti
sorry bout it meti
ur words r encouraging..
Thanks for evrything frm step3 posts to good luck msgs to motivational quotes to cant name it all..
good luck!
hey meti sorry to hear that frnd!!! but as u said.....just keep your 'courage and hope' up Smile))
dear meti,
leave me your email address.. and keep in touch... we will figure out something for next year... improve your step 3 score and CV. I will try to get you some interviews... do not lose hope...
I have been through the same road and I can say it is not an easy road.. but once you reach your destination you will be happy. trust me meti I am man of my word.
all the best.
I,m sorry meti......I know how it feels....I,m a mom of 2 daughters..their smiles brought me this far, but I did not match. It,s devastating. I need a visa and its getting tougher year after year. Just wanted to be a good example for them but it seems God has other plans. It was my second match. I just don,t have the drive for anything now. All the sacrifices and efforts....all in vain.
Hello Meti!!
You still have time, and scramble is a head. One my friend got a spot last year in June. Just follow the NEJM and AMA web page. They post the new empty spots. Good luck...
Hi all,

Sorry for my late response.
Thanks for your all kind words.

Everyone has own story. Little more two years with my all odds and obstackles,, I have done all those exams and appearing for another one “ really tired, so took some rest, called friends who have been with me in this hardship.

There™s nothing to say more regarding this match.

congrates who you have matched. Enjoy your this time.
i am happy and proud for you.

mysam “you are such a good motivator. I am glad to know you.

Darya “ in my language it means ˜sea™. I saw your big score in step 2 forum. Sea is so deep, it can hold everything “ you will get it!

ihs2009 and
raleighdoctor “ definitely it™s hard, but women have that power. I am not sorry for us, sorry for kids “ but at the same time I realize they are so much reasonable than any adult. So, just keep on going.

maral -- found you step 3 forum. Let™s walk all together.

------------------
so, we are done for this year.
we need to make ourselves for next year.
see you then.

wishing you all happy and healthy life.

yours,
Meti

I have matched this time.
I have got few very good friends from forum.
One of them is imgspouse. They are now part of my family.
I am always thankful and grateful to him and his family.

I am thankful to all of you.
Who didn't match this time, stay positive and make a wise plan for next year.

Believe it, "God is with us".

Best wishes.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
May luck be with you this time ,my best wishes!!
Big CongratsssSmile
Hi I did not match this year can u suggest me did you do any thing different,pls this is my first match and I hope I vl match next year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »