Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicantguide, imgspouse Please giveme suggestion - ataxicgaitsgirl
thanks imgspouse. Things look little more positive with my mom operated for radical cholecystecomy with liver wedge resection with billiary resection with hepatoijenunostmy. But still keeping my fingers crossed looking at the long term survival statistics of this nasty pathology.
pyrimidine, i am glad that there is cause for hope and we will remain hopeful. let me let you about this from my own current status - try not be an educated doctor, pretend to be an ignorant bucolic. ignorance is bliss and sometimes that helps you to sleep well than be hunched over a laptop at the dead of night. take care.
yes, being an educated doctor is a kind of curse for me at this time. I can't sleep properly and without the help of pills. While rest are non medico in my family and they are very happy that the surgery has been done and everything will be alright. I wish I was not a physician.

I am trying to be ignorant but only one thing which bothers me every single minute of my life is how will I be able to come to US for residency leaving her here knowing the fact that I might not be able to see her again. This thought is killing me.
shut off the thoughts. take it easy, one step at a time; and see if she recovers enough for you to bring her over to stay for 6 mnths or so.. check your email.
nothing in my mailbox, imgspouse.
sorry, just sent it off now to your 77@gm box
Thanks a lot for input and congratulation that you all matched.

Not all options are available right now. I still have a lot to work it out but your suggestion is very useful and give ma an idea which one to go for.

For the NIH, I do not have any opportunity yet but some people suggesting it. So I put it in one of the options. I planed to give step3 next week but the match result really knock me off. Today I spemt time crying all day long till my tear no longer come out. I do not think that I am ready to take it but the eligibility period is ending this month therefore, I do not know what to do about it as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »