Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me plz - windygirl
guys , this not your regular college exam , you study for couple of weeks and you done , NO NO NO , take it very very seriously , it only a one time chance and nowadays is very tough to get a decent residency program , so read as much as you can , do question as much as you can

SZ123 mentioned some very important tools ,

good luck to all
hi gsiofy..........r u also going to take exam in next 5 months? im very tensed. do u have a plan which subject to b done first and in how many days?
hey windy
i respect every 1s advise they r true at their lvel but literally gsiofy is vvvvvvvv true that plz take it seriuos dnt do it with hurry u hav to b very focused on qs as u can see BUMBA, SAMY10, IQBALIAN n others they r posting quality qs which r v high yield.
dnt miss the discussion as well.
best of luck
yeah sz.........yeah i want to b a part of stream.....i also want to take part in discussions....want to come up with my qs.........bcz a lot of concepts i need to b cleared...hope u ppl will help me thru it....also i want to know wat is meant by 'high yield'? i hv heard a lot about high yield books....wat does high yield stands for?
my suggestion is to go for patho first thats wat i did bc i lke patho its interesting but not easy
n dnt look 4 time, try to absorb n make ur concepts clear then ur count down starts, im not saying that 5 months r small a lil small time but make ur self prepared then go 4 exam b/c time not matters as ur score does
wish u all the best
yea windy
did you read before or that is will be your first read?
high yield means ......... u can say vvvvvvvvvv imp for exam, u must hav command on that topics or stuff dnt go 4 HY books 4 now , now ur main concern is with concepts, later on wen u go thru of topics n qs u will find HY stuff by ur self trust me
i did my first read already , if you like we can set up a schedule and review sometimes
thanks a lot sz and all of u who replied me.........from tomorrow i will b a part of this discussion. i will start from patho.......goljan. thanks a lot.and God bless u all.
its my first read............hvnt done anything yet..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »