Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a help sincerely - bablo
Don't worry brother... You have very good creds... Your IVs are arriving soon... just wait.... October is here now...
PD gave me some advice told me the eras filters are set up to filter by the last score. Sorry my info is golden. Just hope they did not add step 3 to their filter. Where would I come up with this?
I don't believe you much, docsammd, until you can explain why so many resources including NRMP classified step1 score higher value than step2ck???? The last score?? if I took step2ck before 1??? There's no evidence and reason behind this.
@mysteriousvodoo:- i hv 2 obsy from teaching hospital with not best lor. thanxs for giving hope
@tyro09 :- i already assigned one lor from my home country. total 4 lor that i have assigned
@bablo--you will get all your ivs in the coming 2 weeks, don't worry, you are going to match this year............october is the main iv month.......
that's weird.. ur almost double 99.... most double 99s have 5+ IVs by now.

What about USCE?, perhaps that's the deal...

What happen to step 3?, ur suppose to get some average score acording to your fist two steps...

Another problem could be that u didn't choose img friendly programs, YOG?
It seems i am not the only one who thinks Step 3 is affecting this persons app. Most with double 99s have had IVs at least one.

Thats why its detrimental to take step 3 and drop and this person royally dropped hard.

No matter what its all karma
@andresim:- I have applied in almost every img friendly program and i didn't thorugh well with step 3 i guess 81 is good enough.
personally I don't think step 3 score is affecting your application... it's just one requirement in order to qualify for H1... except for some very highly demanding programs, step 3 score should not be a problem in your case....

keep your fingers crossed... you will be getting your IVs very soon.... Good luck...
Thanxs everybody for giving me such a good support.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »