Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my inbox has many messages! - tyro09
yeah qwery, ppl roll these names off their tongues cz they're so well known, but ofcourse, doesnt necessarily mean, they have the best IM programs by any means. You'll find a few rankings online, here's one such..
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandre...e-rankings
why is their im regarded as the best hannah123?
well anyway those who has been to these well known places do they uphold their prestigious uni's name? (no offense to anyone)
qwery
i wish i could be sleeping. anyway for your question my answer is that often its just that a rayban cooler or the one in the walmart are both capable to filtering 100% uv - but there is a brand difference between the two which sometimes makes the aesthetics much better in some rayban than my walmart ones. the big ones get more zebras, the others get the more of the regular bread and butter. the more zebras there are the more sense it makes to invest in better state of the art equipments for diagnosis and management. it means the offsprings of such programs generally have had an experience with cutting edge technologies.

littledoc LOL

hanna LoooooooL
sounds good tyro09
tyro....i like the analogy! and "i am not dr.rajini"....u are hilarious....hehehe....btw is it nor "rajini sir" anyways hope the going is good wherever u are ! Smile
One of the beautiful things about the match so far is the evolving love story between tyro and hanna123...

You guys should plan your interview schedule together...Then you will be in the same city as two strangers and take your love life to a whole new level..depending if tyro is capable of that obviously....
thanks smivc Smile

superbad, go and gargle your mouth with chlorox and use it for a head bath as well. you will then do well. hehehe
is that the reasonyou have no teeths???
superbad, dude u are obviously one of the mutant clones i realize but do not try to come too close to me. i am quite capable of being the superbug...hehehe

and low life, checking youring englishing skillings. what is teeths? hehehe.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »