Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kansas university of medicine - Invitation - shekar22k2
smartneuro..did you get it??i got one.anybody else got it too??
door2success,

i got it. I started this thread. kindly share info. i m planin to call them tomoro morning. whatever the case be, i think it wud be wise to pay a visit to the program. it is an awesome program. 50 % chance it may be an interview n 50 % chance it may not. still worth pain a visit. Guys contribute pls.

n smartneuro thanx a million. i wish it comes true. n from my heart wish u match into program of ur choice. god bless all..

shekar
@door2success, no i did not, but i would go if i got it and consider it an interview untill prove otherwise. @shekar22k2 , thank u very much , god bless Smile
smartneuro

if v all r awake n staring at our laptop screens, it implies wat tension v have n d value of match. things will work out.. just keep hangin in der.. if i can be of any help in sharin info abt anythin pls le me know.

shekar
yes shekar..am planning to call too...will let you know if something comes up..

hey door2success and Shekar22k2, can you guys leave your email here.....I want to get in touch with you regarding the kansas university invitation that I received yesterday and I talked to the program coordinator already............

Thanks
Killzone what did pc said. I too got this invitation and I guess it's just pre interview thing.. So don't know how much worth it is to spend 400 dollars w/o knowing anything on our application status. Also I have interviews on 4 nov and 3 dec! So don't know wt to do..
she just said that this is not required for their review of our applications as they do not invite candidates for interview at all. On their website they have 18 PGY 1 Prelim positions. Thats all i Know and she said you can rank our program if you wish too..
@ killzone

shekar22k2

any other info given by the pc..i think till now 4 guys have got this invitation. i hope it is indeed an interview.
sent u an email buddy at shekar22k2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »